Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Vintage Farm TC & Thrifties!






This vintage Startex tablecloth is just the sweetest,
with wonderful graphics. 

I think you'll agree!




Great farm setting, with barns, apples, even butterflies!




At first I thought they were Lemon trees,
such bright yellow fruit.
Look again, apples....the brightest yellow apples
I've ever seen!



Here's the "aw!" shot.  Adorable lambs and ducks
surround the inner white border.



 Even a pond!  Hope you enjoyed seeing this fun tablecloth.

Can't resist showing off a few thrifty finds below!


I spent $5 total on these precious thrifty finds.

Can't resist old dishes, vintage pie server & platter.

Snow White kissing Bashful S & P's
are my fav of this group. 

The kitties with squeakers that "meow"
when you use the shakers are so kitschy.

You'll be seeing the sweet birds S & P's in an
upcoming tablescape for sure!  

Thanks for stopping in!   
 
 
I'm joining the fun at:    Thrifty Love Party

         

Rednesday                             Share Your Cup

VTT at Colorado Lady                                        Thrifty Things Friday



 

















21 comments:

  1. I thought they were lemons too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great vintage tablecloth! The colors and patterns are so vibrant and cheerful!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tablecloth! All the primary colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh! I love that one :) Any tablecloth with a FARM SCENE is fab in my book!!

    xo P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tablescloth! Love the graphics and the colors. Your finds are fun also. Love the Snow White S&P!! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many vintage tablecloths. However, I do not have one like yours. Looks very nice on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that farm tablecloth of yours is my favorite yet. I love the little lambs and ducks printed around it. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHat great vintage finds.I love the tablecloths. The little salt and pepper is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have to admit that a lemon tree would look really cute though. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a wonderful TC. I have never seen one like it! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, i've never seen a tablecloth like that one before! SwEeT! and so is your snow white and dopey s&p's ... i've never come across them before either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, is it Dopey? Guess I better brush up on my dwarves! I thought he looked shy, so guessed bashful. Cute either way!

      Delete
  12. Hi Pam, I always enjoy seeing your beautiful vintage cloths. I would love one with magnolias and lots of green. I keep checking EBay, you just don't see things like this in thrift stores here, mostly really junky stuff ;-). Snow White and Dopey are adorable, I have lots of statues from Disney vacays. I should do a post, I think. Hmmm xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, for sure it must be Dopey! Thanks for that. Would love to see your Disney vaca post, really!!! We lived in FL for awhile, and I know I had some Disney stuff, but have no idea where it went, LOL!

      Delete
  13. I love vintage tablecloths and find them hard to resist at flea markets. Yours is so charming, thanks for sharing, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a wonderful tablecloth -- like a story book for the table! It has beautiful colors.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I did fix that little snafu with my pics not showing. I do "dislike" ironing flat items a bit less than blouses, pants, etc., but I simply don't care for ironing much of anything. It's just a necessary evil!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely table dressing! Of course, who doesn't love RED?!!
    I'd say you found some sweet little figurines at the thrift store...and, they are adorable. I can't choose a favorite...They are all delightful!
    Thank you for you visit to my blog...and, your sweet comment.
    Have a Happy Rednesday, my friend,
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello fellow thrifter!

    Popped in from Jann's SYCT.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful tablecloth! The colors are great!! You had a great day thrifting! Happy VEE

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pam, what a bountiful farm this is. The trees and carts are overflowing with those plump yellow apples. I think this may be one of my favorites that you have shared. The S&P shakers are so cute. I'm thinking that Disney set could be worth some dollars. Great finds for a great price! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I am love, love, loving that tablecloth! What great colors and design! Thank you for joining us at TTF and have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.