Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fab~Fun~Finds!


Fab & Fun Finds!

Then again, I'm easy to please when thrifting. 



 Nothing expensive,  just cute & usable vintage and not-so-vintage finds.



I'll start with this cute little duck casserole.




Made by Hall China, so I know it can go in the oven. 
Perfect for those dips that need baking. 




I've been looking for a red bowl to use on my table, perfect!




Sweet flowered runner, so bright & summery.  The red bowl
looks great on it, and it goes well with my Fenton candlesticks.




Here's a close-up.  Love the red with the pinks.




I'm not sure how vintage this tablecloth is, maybe 70's?
But I couldn't leave it for $3 and then 20% off!

Now my fave of the day....the vintage hankies!



Fun fruit design, &  by designer Faith Austin,
 makes this a sought after collectible.




Black & white poodles on turquoise?  So mid-century!



Just the prettiest hearts Valentine hankie.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my fun finds!
Thanks for stopping in, love when you visit!

Joining with:





&


Plese check out their fun parties!


17 comments:

  1. Well the tablerunner is adorable! I do love vintage tablecloths. The poodle hankie is also so cute. Happy Pink Sat.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would smile every time I saw the poodle tablecloth! I love the hearts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds, that poodle hanky is a hoot. Love the blue tablecloth, reminds me of wedgewood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your retro finds are fab! Cute hankies. I sometimes use my vintage hankies in a bead basket or for little cocktail napkins. How do you use yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable. I have hankies on my mind lately. Need to find some. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, love the hankies! I think they'll make a comeback someday. :) The poodle one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all but I think the hearts is my favorite. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your vintage hankies, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing finds!! *dying* over your Hall duck! I have a big one like that (although mine came from ebay). It's sooo darn cute :) And the red dish is beautiful. It's hard to find red (that's not painted on!) glass - this glassaholic is drooling ;) The hankies are a treasure as well. The poodles are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. More great looking treasures, Pam. The hankies are adorable and unique. The tablecloth is a very pretty color and the design really does look like Wedgewood. Have a great week!! ---------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it all but especially the poodle hankie.

    Visiting from You're Gonna Love It Tuesday.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your finds are special but I agree with mose. The poodle hankie is perfect! Visiting from Red Wednesday. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam! Hi, you know that is a perfect red bowl for your Fenton candlesticks! The hankies are so sweet! How fun to have them. I wonder will you use them as table toppers? Everyone needs a duck casserole. It just makes sense to me :)
    Thanks for sharing your treasure!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Once again you've blown me away with your finds! I am in love with the duck and the hankies. And that flower runner? LOVE it! Thanks for sharing at my party!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The poodle hankie is wonderful!!! The red glass is great. I've been looking for blue glass recently. Can't seem to find very much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.