Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, July 27, 2012

A pink & yellow day!

Happy Pink and Yellow Saturday!!!
&
Happy Birthday to Beverly, our gracious Pink Saturday hostess!



I  just knew I had to have a pink & yellow one stashed away
 in my humongous small collection of vintage tablecloths.




This tablecloth is a vintage Startex.
Just love how the yellow and pink shades enchance each other.




The centerpiece bowl is Haeger and the candlesticks
 are pink depression glass.




Perfect for a Pink & Yellow Saturday!



Another close-up.



Decided to let my sideboard in on the fun.
Wilendur pink rose tablecloth, with pink milk glass
by Jeanette, and boopie glass candlesticks.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEVERLY!
&
 HAPPY PINK & YELLOW SATURDAY TO ALL!




Well, what are you waiting for?  Go visit the fun!






































9 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! Perfect for Pink Birthday celebration.

    PINK at my page, come and see. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully cheery table! You find the most wonderful tablecloths and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love pink and yellow together! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pink and yellow! Lovely,I love all of your collection! Happy Pink and Yellow Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first tablecloth is perfect for this Happy Birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The table is ready for the perfect pink and yellow celebration!
    Beautiful.
    Happy Pink and Yellow Saturday!!
    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pinks in the tablecloth. I love those vintage tablecloths.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness what beautiful table cloths. You are so lucky to have them. Hope you had a beautiful Pink Saturday. Smiles, Lu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no! You started me drooling all over myself over the tablecloth and the centerpiece AND the candlesticks! Must run to go get a drool cup now! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.