Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mid-Century "Bamboo" Tablecloth!



This vintage tablecloth was made by Roslyn.  
The style just screams 1950's to me. 
So mid-century modern!  This tablecloth
is definitely one of my favorites. 




Here is a close up of the wonderful pattern and colors ~
from deep maroon, to red, to pink.




You know how hard it is for me to leave a tablecloth "bare",
even though it's gorgeous on it's own.

Silverplate tray in center, "thrifted", while the
beautiful red art glass candleholders and
red glass vase were "gifted".

Joining in:


&
Rednesday!


 
As always...just love when you visit! 


13 comments:

  1. What a pretty place to sit an enjoy a little something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, this tablecloth has such pretty colors and the bamboo print is very nice. I am very envious of all those beautiful embroidered linens from the estate sale that you showed in the other post. That is the first thing I look for when shopping at different places. The prices you got are unbelievable compared to what people charge around here.

    I want to thank you for participating in my party. I am not doing it now because I need some time to pursue some other ideas. I will continue the Cozy Home Scenes blog as usual so don't forget to come by. I will be checking in on you to see what new and and not so new things you have to share. Take care--------
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cloth, great for an Asian theme tablescape. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam, that's the prettiest tablecloth I've seen in a VERY long time! It's like a piece of art and could stand along just fine, but you've accessorized it just perfectly!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tablecloth! It really does have mid-century written all over it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gifted and thrifted are both nice. The tablecloth is fab, I've never seen one like it. I could totally see it at a ladies lunch circa 1957.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a greaqt vintage tablecloth! I love the colors and the design is fabulous! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTF. I hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog...and your vintage header! Your tablecloth reminds me of the curtains my mom had back in the 50s.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. they made such interesting, huge designs, in great color combinations, didn't they?
    i love the shades of red.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Beautiful ! Love it ! Great Pics !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! The red vase and candleholders are great also.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.