Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Great Oriental Graphics!

Look what just came in the mail!

This stunning blue & white oriental theme tablecloth.
As pretty as the seller described, and a great buy too!





Who doesn't like blue and white?  It's gorgeous on the table,
whether it's dishes or linens.






This vintage tablecloth is made by Startex-Starmont.






The bold graphics are amazing, the shade of blue stunning.  






Beautiful all by itself, but added a small center grouping.




 Thrifty finds on table:

Silver plate serving tray is a find from last week-end. 
(My town's "Longest Yard Sale",  I'll show you all my new found treasures in a later post.)

Blue vintage MIJ glass vase, thrift shop.

Wedgwood china candlesticks, flea market.



Thanks for viewing my tabletop!

Joining in:






Join in the parties...or go visit!  You won't be sorry!


13 comments:

  1. A lovely tablecloth! I love anything blue and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is stunning Pam! Thanks for sharing her at the party :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very retro tablecloth! I don't think I have ever run across it before thriftingo even on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my your tablecloth is gorgeous. What a terrific piece and the color is stunning. I love that you used a silver tray with it for the centerpiece. Beautiful Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful tablecloth! I love the color and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the colours at work in this elegant tablecloth, they're so redolent of classic blue and white Wedgwood (which I'm a fan of).

    Thank you very much for your lovely comment on my real gals of the 1940s post, dear Pam (according to the original Flickr poster, those two ladies were selling brooches), I very much appreciate it and hope you're having a terrific week!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vintage brooches! Right up my alley. Thanks Jessica.

      Delete
  7. I agree that your tablecloth is very pretty. I don't see that shade of blue very often for table coverings. The designs on the fabric are beautiful. Thanks for showing it at Your Cozy Home Party.----------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not know anyone who does not like blue and white! This tablecoth is a treasure - I have never seen anything like it. Love your "find" - cannot wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a rich color of blue. Perfect background for your lovely tray.

    Visiting from Share Your Cup Thursday.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tablecloth is wonderful! I just love blue and white so what could be better???
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tablecloth! Don't you love how baby's breath goes such a long way and always has a welcoming look?
    Very lovely!
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Pam, another beauty to add to your collection. I love the blue and white. Sweet centerpiece completes the beauty! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.