Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Postcards for Rednesday& VTT

A quick post to join in Rednesday!
                                & Vintage Thingie Thursday!


I love vintage postcards!

These are from the early 1900's.


"A Token of Love"

Maybe it was for Valentine's Day, or
maybe just for "love"!

&


A lovely "Best Wishes For Your Birthday" card.

Happy Rednesday!
at Sue's


&

Vintage Thingie Thursday

Links Colorado Lady

Please visit these fun parties,
links on sidebar!



11 comments:

  1. Your postcards are so charming, I love vintage postcards too! We went to a vintage paper show on Sunday and thank heavens I forgot to get both cash and put checks in my checkbook - there was so much wonderful stuff.

    Happy Rednesday!

    P.S. Love Doyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. I agree. I love them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful postcards...I do the vintage ones, so special. I'm your newest follower, over from Rednesday!
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old postcards are so interesting. I just love looking at your header of tablecloths fluttering in the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sweet postcards......anything with hearts and flowers always makes me smile. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sentiments of a postcard. such a pretty thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all cards, old or new. These are real keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love vintage postcards too, and yours are fabulous!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauitiful cards. Happy Vintage... Hope you can stop by. Visiting from Vintage Thursday. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your postcards are so sweet :) Happy Thursday :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.