Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Mid-Century Modern Table

I treasure this mid-century tablecloth!
It's so mid-century modern.




I actually won it on eBay from a Canadian seller, along with
 another tablecloth.  She said both were made by the Leacock Co.






It's a thrifty table as well.  Here is my Hazel Atlas....again!
Obviously, you'll be seeing a lot of that!





Hall casserole dish, a past gift from Mr. Retro.
Love the deco design, believe it is 30's or 40's.




Gotta love the great graphics on this tablecloth,
and on the little bird design tea towels I've used as napkins.







Thrift store candlesticks and water glasses.






I'm still getting mileage out of my month old babies breath. 
How long do they last?

Thrift store vintage yellow pottery vase.






Now a couple close-ups.

The bottom  of  this vintage casserole says it was made
exclusively for Forman Brothers
by The Hall China Co.

I assume they were a department or gift store.






Had to show off the great graphics.








Thanks for visiting!
This week I'm joining:

Cuisine Kathleen~Let's Dish
 







 

Please visit this great parties thru links on the sidebar!

18 comments:

  1. Oh that tablecloth is so pretty! The vintage pattern is stunning! The Hall casserole is perfect. Thank you for sharing at the party. Have a wonderful week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of that retro! I, especially, love the bird napkins - that are so different and adorable. Your covered casserole it gorgeous and looks great with the interesting tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam,

    Your tablecloth is great! I love the gold vase you have the babies breath in. It reminds me of one my sister had.

    Thanks so much for your visit and comment.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful tablecloth and I just LOVE the little tea towels! Your casserole dish matches so well, Thank You for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful week!

    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this one! It's right up my mid-century alley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's rare to find vintage linens in good condition where I live. You're lucky to find such great ones. I really like the graphics on this one. Your entire tablescape is very nice! Thanks for visiting me this week at Your Cozy Home Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam, I always love seeing all your vintage finds and how you use them... So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The graphics on this tablecloth are amazing. Love the dishes you used, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daddy the architect would have loved this tablescape...it sings of Frank Lloyd Wright. I adore the Hunt casserole...the lid is gorgeous! Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that fun graphic tablecloth. Your dishes look great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun table! It reminds me of my VERY style-conscious Grandmother who, in the 1950s and 1960s, had one of the most modern homes I think I had ever seen for that time. The fabrics and decorative accoutrements were VERY cool with their big designs and fun color. This really takes me back and makes me feel really good. Little did my Grandmother and all the other jet-setters of the 1960s realize they would be making such a lasting impact on today's tablescapes! Have a great weekend!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is my kind of kitchen! Love all those wonderful colors. The tea towels look wonderful with the tablecloth. You certainly set a pretty table!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tablescape is perfect for your mid century table.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pam,
    Thanks for leaving me your lovely comment. What a neat tablecloth you found and the tea towels go so well with it. I have some Hazel Atlas dishes, too. Mine are light blue with white called crinoline. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  15. That tablecloth is great! I love the napkins too!
    Such treasures!
    Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You amaze me with all of your wonderful tablecloths. This one has a great design indeed. Love the casserole. Hubby did good, don't you agree? Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a bright, cheerfully hued tablecloth. The red and yellow instantly reminded me of the warmest bands in a summer sunrise.

    Thank you very much for your comment on my Dairy Queen post this week, I always love it when you visit, sweet Pam.


    Wishing you a fabulously lovely weekend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun table with its very interesting mix of elements.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.