Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pizza~Italiano Party Table!

Time for a Pizza Party Tablescape!



This tablecloth is great!  So different...
a California Handprints
that I coveted and finally nabbed.



Such a  fun cloth with great graphics. 



Topped by thrifty things, of course!
Dollar store white plates, red paper plates,
and thrift store glasses.



Lemons & limes thrown in for a "pop" of color.

Both sets of candlesticks are Avon, "thrifted".
Pearlized Sheffield knives (gift).
&
Reed and Barton Sterling forks(Diadem). 
Why, don't you always eat your pizza
with sterling silverware?



White fire king bowls I found when "Birthday thrifting"
(shown in last weeks post),  and  a pair of  
"thrifted" Noritake S & P shakers, all 
sitting on a Wilendur Dogwood tea towel.

I've had the short Avon Cape Cod candleholders
for a few years, and just added the tall pair
from last Saturday's "thrifting". 


A nice glass of wine, served in winery glasses
from a recent tour & tasting. 


Great tablecloth graphics: wine vinegar, pizza pie, mushrooms and spaghetti.


A close up of more of the graphics.

Feel like some Pizza?
Buon Appetito!

A tavola non si invecchia. - Italian proverb.
Translation: At the table with good friends and family
 you do not become old.

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be joining some parties this week,


with Diann
&
Let's Dish
at Cuisine Kathleen
&
at Colorado Lady&
&

at Have a Daily Cup on Mrs. Olson

Partied earlier this week with:




27 comments:

  1. What a fun and fabulous tablecloth! I love it! Haven't seen one like it and that's always fun - to see a different one. So what kind of pizza are we having? I like veggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post.... love the pops of color... very exciting....I see you are a Virginia as am I
    I live in SW Virginia... and just wanted to say "hi" across the fence and to thank you for your visit this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I'm waiting for my invitation to your pizza party. Pizza is one of my most favorite foods in the whole world. Your table looks like a fun place to have a casual pizza dinner. The pattern on the tablecloth is pretty and festive. Thanks so much for joining in at Your Cozy Home Party.---------- Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. The food would have to be pretty darn good to make me want to look up from that fantastic tablecloth! I love the graphics on it, and you put together a very pretty tablescape!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girl, my vintage pizza sign I bought a while ago would be so cute hanging over your table. lol! Love that cloth! I have those same red Avon candlesticks. I have a collection of red glass so I pick up any red glassware I find at thrift or antique stores. You may want to check out my give away that I will be posting at Share Your Cup Thursday tomorrow afternoon.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable tablecloth and, yes, I want to eat pizza with sterling! I want to eat with sterling at every meal - lol!! Great bargain finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to make an event of pizza.I love it and the tablecloth. I can't wait to check out your blog.
    Leslie from Brookhollow Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun. I really like mixing up thrift bargains with other treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tablecloth...such fun for a pizza party!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pizza tablecloth...I collect vintage tablecloths and I have never come across one like yours...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pretty table. Pizza is a celebration, and I'd love to be celebrating at your lovely table. the tablecloth is wonderful. what a find. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tablecloths up top and your pizza one too. It all looks like such a fun meal!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving that tablecloth!! Who can resist pizza???

    Have a great night!

    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty tablecloth! And the pizza table looks very inviting...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great tablecloth! It is unique. What a fun table, thanks for sharing at Let's Dish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. Ah, a comment all the way from Italy, THANX!

      Delete
  17. Great vintage tablecloth, Pam! Love the fruit bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the comment! I love seeing all your vintage tablecloths, glad you visited!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how fun is your table? I love all Italian food. I once had to embroider your Italian saying onto a white table runner in black thread for some girls who were taking Italian lessons. They were buying it for another member of the group. They even went to Tuscany for a holiday with their tutor and stayed in a Tuscan villa.
    Your post brought back the memory of how enjoyable it was embroidering for these girls. One day I will go there too. I have promised myself. :)

    Thank you for visiting me and for your nice comments I am following back. Fun blog you have. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty. I love the red checks - so perfect for pizza! Thanks for the visit and comment on my light!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  21. soooo fun!! I love the theme, everything about it. makes eating that yummy food even more fun!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never seen that cloth before! It's beyond amazing. Arrgggghhh. Now I want one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I love the tablescloth! It has awesome graphics! What a great find. Okay, I am ready to sit down for a slice of pie and a glass of wine....when should I be there? LOL Thank you for sharing with us at TTF and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't thank you all enough for your great comments!

    Yes, this tablecloth is amazing and YES, you are all invited for Pizza...I will make your favorites to order...LOL!

    Big Hugs, Pam,

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.