Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time For Showin' The Green!

St. Patrick's Day is Coming!


So this week my table is wearin' the green.


Vintage Startex tablecloth & table topper.



The highlight of my table are the vintage St. Patrick's Day
postcards that are 100 years old.   I showed them in my
 last post, but think they're worthy of a repeat. 

They each have a penny stamp and are postmarked 1912.


The green berry set is Anchor Hocking 60's burple glass, 
 a flea market find.  How could I not buy them with a name like that?





Dollar Store shamrocks abound.



Pitcher, candlesticks, and votive candleholder are all
thrift/resale store finds.  The candlesticks are depression glass and
the votive is Kosta Boda.  Not too shabby!



Thanks for stopping by!
I wish you these sentiments ~




I'm joining: 

& Cuisine Kathleen's St. Patrick's Day Crawl!
&
Beverly's Pink Saturday at
How Sweet the Sound.


 
Hop on over to check out the party!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun. I love the tablecloth with the green pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that berry bowl set! I am pretty crazy about depression glass and the elegant glass of the depression era. The green is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green berry dishes!

    Thanks for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and festive green table for St. Oatrcik's day! A Happy Pink Saturday and week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember my mother had some of those green dishes...thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post cards are really neat and I love the pink shamrock tablecloth:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen a tablecloth like that one but it is pretty--and I love all things pink! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty table, love the postcards. Happy SPD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pam! Love your table and that tablecloth is to die for! Somewhere in a box in the attic or basement, I just know there's a treasure trove of my mother's vintage linens. Now, if I could just find it. ;~) Thanks for stopping by to say hello and for the follow. I'm now happily following back. Have an awesome week and a grand St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the green glass bowls. I've been looking for some to go with my Christmas dishes, but I could use them for St. Patrick's Day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those glass bowls, and the postcards are a treasure!
    Thanks so much for linking up to my blog crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your green. Always a treat to see your vintage table linens. Sorry I'm late to arrive, but I've been away from my computer. Happy St. Patrick's Day! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful to mix the green and pink - clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Visiting late for Pink Saturday.

    Green Goodies is my entry. Please come by when you get a chance. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.