Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gotta Love Red....Rednesday & more!

It's a little early, but the tiny azaleas started to bloom!


Pink azaleas in a red glass vase,
perfect for Rednesday.


sweet red petal candleholders
on a vintage towel/runner


here's the close-up


 


 
Gotta love red and join in

REDNESDAY

at Sue's It's a Very Cherry World
 &


at Have  a daily cup from Mrs. Olson

A New Party...so join in! 

12 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post! The azaleas are so pretty, and so is the red glassware, and that vintage runner is gorgeous. But your blog header is what is really making me swoon. Vintage tablecloths on a clothesline.....truly beautiful!
    Happy REDnesday,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect set up for red day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the azaleas in the red vase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an interesting tablecloth and I do love azaleas! Mine are in total bloom and I am afraid that they might not last very much longer. Strange early spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you are! I showed some of the goodies you sent me in my post before last!

    I love your towel/runner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you, with your azaleas already in bloom! Love the vintage runner. Your photos make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet ... i'll have to keep a lookout for azaleas ... i associate them with mother's day ... but not this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Pam! The tablecloth is so sweet. I really want to plant an Azalea. The blossoms are so pretty. I would love if you would share this with my new link party. Share Your Cup Thursday opens today at 4 mst.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Calling by as a participant in today's Share Your Cup Thursday, I love your ruby vase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink flowers in the red vase. So striking!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.