Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Easter's Coming!

Spring has  sprung, and Easter is not far behind.
Couldn't wait to load the table with "pastel" pretties!

Thrifty pretties, of course!  Mostly vintage pretties, of course!
 Let's start with the linens.   Vintage garden tools tablecloth
with flowered tea towel in the center.  Vintage embroidered
 Easter egg runner.


Egg-shaped deviled egg server, Pfaltzgraf outlet closeout.
Sweet "Hall" bud vase, Mr. VA Retro's thrift store find.


Thrifted vintage plates, yellow wavy bowl, & and  candleholders.


Also, thrift store tea light holders (holding the eggs).
 Even the eggs were a bargain, since our friends
who raise chickens keep us supplied.  


Daffodils from our yard.  Hyacinth wrapped in a pretty
vintage hankie given to me by a friend. 


Depression glass Mayfair pitcher, priced $2 at a
consignment store,  due to a crack in the bottom.
So I won't put liquids in it, but still beautiful to display.


Two vintage bunny planters I've had for years. 
The bunny left is unmarked but quite old, probably 40's.  
The one on the right is 50's or 60's Japan.
 

Sweet eggs and pansies feedsack runner
from local church sale.


Just love the way this table turned out. 
 I may just leave it for weeks!




Joining this week:











Beverly's Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound
Share the Love Wednesday at Very Merry Vintage Style
A new Party at Cuisine Kathleen Let's Dish!
(Do you love dishes?  Don't miss it then,  it really looks like fun!)


Shannon at Cozy Home Scenes Your Cozy Home Party


Marty's A Stroll Thru Life Tabletop Tuesday



Thanks for stopping by ~ love when you visit & when you comment.


24 comments:

  1. makes me want to pull up a chair and sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee with you! Love it!
    deb
    linens lace and lattes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that tablecloth really sets the mood! Everything is so pretty - love the Depression glass pitcher. Is it "Mayfair" by Anchor Hocking? My husband's grandmother left my mother-in-law some pieces of that. You make me realize that I need to get busy on my Easter table - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's Mayfair by Hocking, also known as Open Rose. According to the research books is was produced 1931-1937. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. I love the way your table turned out too! Very, very pretty. The tablecloth is perfect, love it!

    Blessings,

    Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tablecloth is beautiful, and those vintage figurines are really pretty. I love how you used so many antiques to make a wonderful table setting. Thank you so much for sharing your decor at the Your Cozy Home Party this week! I hope you'll come next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, so sweet !!!

    i'll be there for brunch.

    not really ... but your table is so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your sweet table! Precious tablecloth and all the vintage details of bunnies! Really pretty for Easter and spring! The flowers just add the right touch to your already beautiful table!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your vintage pastels, makes a pretty tablescape!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is sweet and oh so pretty! I love that pink pitcher and yes I would have bought it just to display also! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely table. Love the tablecloth and topper. The dishes are wonderful. Love the colors. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of the vintage details! Someday I hope to come across a vintage tablecloth like yours! Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love all the touches on your table--the tablecloth, dishes, planters, and especially the way you put it all together! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring is certainly in the air, and you are ready for Easter. I love your tablecloth and topper.
    Your vintage collectibles and thrift store finds are perfect! Visiting from Let's Dish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful table!Wonderful vintage linens. Everything is so soft and sweet.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful vintage table. The tablecloth is fabulous. I love the bunny planters...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, I love your vintage table!! What darling accessories you have. I would leave it up for awhile, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet vintage table. Look at that cloth, wonderful! Thanks so much for bringing this to Let's Dish! I look forward to seeing more of your collections! I will work on a button this weekend! I think it will be a dish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your use of lots of vintage goodies sure makes for a delightful tablescape. I love the pastel colors and the tablecloths. I love getting to know other like-minded bloggers. Sometimes I think I'm the only one who goes crazy for vintage cuteness!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness that is a happy table! Happy Easter! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet and gorgeous pink!

    My Pink, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! Please come and link with me in Color Connection meme at my PINK Collection entry.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You definitely loaded your table in a very nice Easter fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Pam....I know I was here already, but just wanted to tell you I loved your vintage things so much that I included your post on my Easter features on Friday. Thank you so much for coming to my party!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.