Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 20, 2012

With a Chick-Chick Here

and an egg-egg there


Our friends have chickens and often share fresh eggs with us,
 which inspired me to do this tablescape!


The small real eggs are in the egg tray, but aren't the
egg salt & pepper shakers cute?


I won the tablecloth on eBay.   There are many "thrifted"
 items on the table.  The white plates are dollar store,
 and the Fiesta bowls are at least 10 years old.   


The candlesticks are vintage glass and were a gift from
Mr. Virginia Retro.


The pitcher is Made in Japan, probably 60's-70's.

Is this the cutest vintage towel? 
 Gotta love the designer's sense of humor.


Oops, I forgot to put my little chicken on the table,
just too cute to leave out.


Thanks for visiting!



Please click links on sidebar to visit! 

Revisiting this post to join the party!


&

Let's Dish!
at Kathleen Cuisine


See sidebar for links!
 






6 comments:

  1. Your tablescape is just the cutest. I love that towel too, what a fun find and your little chick is just precious. Great colors and such a fun setting. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a friendly reminder to turn your comment word verification off. It isn't necessary with all the spam guards that google has put into place. To turn it off go to Settings and then to comments and down at the bottom click no for word verification. You will get so many more comments. The new squiggly words are so difficult to read. I had to try 3 times to leave you a comment and most people won't bother. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I didn't even know it was turned on! It didn't used to be, and I didn't reset it, but I got updated to the new blogger and maybe that did it automatically. I can't read those darn words either, just went and fixed it.

      Delete
  3. What a cute chicken table, love the ham & eggs towel. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here a chick- there a chick- everywhere a chick- chick!
    Hi, Pam! I love chickens and your table is very cute!

    On my blog, you asked what I would do with my dotty case. I went to answer but your e mail isn't connected to your name so I'm answering here.

    I already have my loose trims in the case- Pom poms and such. All my cases but one have fabric or trims in them! There are useful little things and they live in my craft room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chickens - I'm waiting on an old window that I am having a friend paint for me with roosters and chickens. Love the vintage tablecloth.
    Blessings,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.