Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vintage Plates & Valentines

Last chance to show some Valentine pretties,
so here they are.

Vintage tea towel by designer Tammis Keefe


Syracuse China, looks to be restaurant ware


Labrella - Universal Cambridge Potteries



P.V. VESSRP, Germany - Handpainted


can only partially read - Soles...


PL Limoges and LS & S Limoges, double backstamped


This sweet cherry plate backstamped Prussia


J.P. - France
handpainted,  signed and dated by artist 1904

& below a final look at two Valentine tablescapes from earlier posts.








Hope you've enjoyed my vintage plates & Valentines.
Thanks for stopping in!

I'm joining Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper






6 comments:

  1. Such sweet table settings. And that cherry plate is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection...my fav is that pretty Limoges plate.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Flowers and dots just make the world a happier place! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Holly! I have lots more things with dots than I realized, and too-many-to-count with flowers, lol!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful collections! Thanks for sharing Joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much Valentine's cuteness. Love the vintage valentines and the pretty china.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.