Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rednesday Cuties!

I'm a little late to the party...
but sharing a few things for Rednesday!

Cutest little vintage cherries plate


Cardinal pie bird by Pfaltzgraf. 
 Almost looks like the flowers on the tablecloth are a flower tail!


Lots of redness in  these vintage tea towels,


and vintage tablecloths!

Joining in Rednesday at Sue's Its A Very Cherry World!
Please see link on sidebar &check out this fun blog today!



6 comments:

  1. OOh, I love these. Vintage prints are really the best! I have never seen a cherry plate like this. Its so pretty!
    Happy Redness day.
    Susie
    http://littlesusiehomemaker-lilsusiehomaker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never. I enjoyed visiting and seeing your different reds. Sue will dearly love that cherrie plate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely reds. I especially like that pretty Wilendur Rose tablecloth. Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for stopping by my blog and leaving me a sweet comment. I also love vintage tablecloths, always on the look out for them.

    Yours are just lovely and I just adore the tea towels!

    Have a wonderful evening!
    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice reds and I really, really like the vintage tea towels!!! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enchanting -- I love your red roses table cloth especially!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.