Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Red & Blue Luncheon for Two!




Come see my cute and casual vintage table set for two!



 

Almost everything on the table is vintage, just how I like it.
This is a very thrifty table, also just how I like it.



 

The vintage tablecloth is a Simtex,
vintage hankies dress up the stemware.



I couldn't resist these vintage pickle forks in their box.


IKEA tealights and Pfaltzgraf pie bird top
 a vintage tea towel.


Thrift store plates~Home Trends, Gibson, Syracuse.
Thrifted candleholders and etched glasses.


Russell Wright Iroquois Casual China
blue covered bowl, an amazing estate sale buy
for only $5.  I still can't believe my luck! 


Did you notice the S&P & mustard set?


My Mom's Noritake set that she gave me a few years ago. 
Would love to have you come for lunch sometime!


Today I'm linking to Knick of Time's Tuesday
as a BACK TO THE PAST entry! 

Please Visit this great party 
through the link on my sidebar!

Hope you enjoy my past post!








13 comments:

  1. Very cute vintage table! Love the forks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescapes are always a joy to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet table for two. I love that vintage tablescloth! Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hankies in the glass! Great idea! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and romantic table for two. I love the tabletopper and everything that's on top of it. The forks are so cute, I have a set in a box like that from my MIL. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table for two is just delightfully charming & sweet. I'm always amazed at the wonderful dishes and glassware people can find thrifting. Love your vintage linens.

    Thank you for visiting my blog & following. Now I am following you, too!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a simple and lovely blog, filled with joyous tablecloths and settings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put together a very nice vintage table setting. Sometimes, it is good going back in time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a completely charming table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog header photo is BEAUTIful ... just lovely.

    you have such pretty dishes ... maybe i'll see you prowling around the Virginia thrift stores I haunt.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to bump into you at the thrift shops! Virginians have good taste so we may end up grabbing the same thing, lol.

      Delete
  11. I love your beautiful tablescape !I would love to join you for lunch ! Great Pics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.