Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Pink Dogwood Tablecloth


Today I'm thinking of spring, probably brought on by
Punxsutawney Phil seeing his shadow  yesterday~drat!

So I topped my table with this pink dogwood vintage cloth,
thinking of dogwood tree blooms to come.


Topped by vintage of course!

green Fenton bowl on pink crochet edged hankie

 pink depression glass candle holders

here's a close up...


hand painted antique shakers
on another sweet vintage hankie



With all this PINK...

I'm joining Beverly's Pink Saturday!
at How Sweet The Sound



Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! I love your vintage treasures. Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many tablecloths do you have in your collection? The ones you feature are exquisite. They always evoke memories of my childhood and make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have over a hundred (gulp), but that's really not a large collection compared to some members of the VTLC (link on sidebar0. I also have some tea towels, aprons, napkins, hankies. I'm addicted to vintage linens, but they're useful as well as beautiful.

      Delete
  3. My Aunt and Uncle used to own property in the country and every spring all of their dogwoods would bloom. Probably 20 to 30--what a glorious tree. Your tablecloth is lovely--set very beautifully. Happy Pink Saturday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the nice things about the SE is the Dogwoods! They don't have them out here. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty vintage! Love the pink depression sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE the table cloth! The Dogwood is a beautiful tree. We only have the white ones in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tablecloth, just love the vintage prints on them, I only have a vintage print Christmas one, but I'd love to have them for all uses too. Love the vintage S&P shakers, so cute. Thanks for your lovely visit and have a nice Sunday.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet cloth! I love your header too, it is adorable!
    Thank you so much for becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.