Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Grapes of Wow!

This tablecloth is so vivid and gorgeous,
I'm calling it the Grapes of Wow!


Or, maybe the Grapes of Wine!



Vintage tablecloth by Fallani & Cohn
Designed by The Ryans, known
for their designs from the 1950's-1970's.



Fitz & Floyd grape pitcher dated 1986, a Christmas gift from my
hubby that is one of my most favorite things. 
It's hard to believe I've had it for almost 25 years! 


the rest of the table...


 
Sheffield faux mother-of-pearl knives-vintage 1970


 
The remaining are all "thrifted" items!  Plates-Home Trends,
green bowls-Certified International/Pamela Gladding,
unmarked salt & peppers and covered bowl,
 Yankee Candle tea light,
EPB Made in Spain candle holders.


Hope you enjoyed my tablescape!

I'm joining Table Top Tuesday at
A Stroll thru Life
&
Tablescape Thurday at
Between Naps on the Porch

PLEASE visit through their links on the sidebar!



13 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to meet you! I love the banner photo of all the tablecloths! Is that in your yard?

    The grape tablecloth is beautiful! Makes a very pretty tablescape!

    Thanks for commenting, seems not many people are leaving comments these days :-(

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's my yard! I love to hang my tablecloths on the clothesline in the summer, whitens and brightens & they smell so good! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. That table is just so inviting!

    I have quite a handkerchief collection and have one that looks very much like this table cloth. Such color...

    Greetings from Minneapolis!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one gorgeous table cloth!! The colors are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the grape theme is wonderful -- and it sounds as if you've collected the elements over time. I love it when things come together like that! The tablecloth is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! The grape theme is great. I love the tablecloth & I love the pitcher.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous table, cloth and all the accessories! Love the purple and grapes and all the more fun because of the good deals along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bold beautiful tablecloth and you used the perfect dishes to compliment it. Two of my favorite things, purple and grapes!

    Robin
    Robin Flies South

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooohhhh...purple!!! Love, love, love all the purple!!! It's so cool that you found the wine to go with the whole table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love vintage tablecloths....what vibrant colors and so cool that you have such complimentary pieces to set with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU ALL...for your wonderful comments! I've had some of my grape pieces for a long time, and when we remodeled our kitchen recently I decided to run with the grapes theme Love grapes & purple too! Then I hunted everywhere for a vibrant grapes vintage tablecloth and finally found this one on eBay. As for the wine, I just happened to have a bottle of Purple Moon in my wine rack!

    Appreciate all of of your visits very much! Pam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.