Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feelin' Crabby!

FOR REDNESDAY!




It's rare for me to buy anything like this that's not vintage!

I found them in a gift shop that was going out of business
and just had to bring them home with me.

Yup, these guys were just too cute to leave behind!



I couldn't resist sitting them on  the cute polka dot plates
I recently used for a Valentine table blog.
Just adorable...in my opinion!

Can't wait til summer when I'll use them in a
seafood themed tablescape.



Join in the Rednesday fun at
It's A Very Cherry World




6 comments:

  1. What big eyes they have. I am sure you will use them in a nice setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! Those little guys are great!! They look so cute on the plates!! Happy Rednesday!! xx ~Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! They make me think of The Little Mermaid. I can hear them singing "Under De Sea"!!

    Happy Rednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaPpY ReDnEsDaY!
    Thanks for visiting my blog~my Chrsitmas tree is all decked out in hearts. If you click the picture, it should enlarge but maybe it still isn't large enough.
    Love your little lobsters-you and I could do damage shopping. I love a bargain that calls to me!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.