Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Think Pink Today!

This is my "Think Pink" Valentine tablescape from last year. 

 I'm a member of the VTLC
(Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club)
and we had a Valentine's contest with
the theme being"Think Pink".
(Click on the link on the sidebar to visit this terrific club.)

I love this nostalgic table and decided to share it
 today. 


Beautiful pink carnations vintage tablecloth sets the theme.

Vintage Empress China
Roseville Basket "Snowberry" Centerpiece
LE Smith glass candle holders

I put small glass tea light  candles into the coffee cups,
which added an interesting romantic touch.


The sweet sugar & creamer decorated with gold grapes
are MIJ from the 50's and  belonged to my  grandmother,
so they're very special to me.

The green flowered S&P shakers are a thrift store find.

I placed a vintage hankie anchored by a vintage earring in both wine glasses.
I also placed vintage rose pins on both napkins.  


Here's a nice close up view. 

I'm joining:

Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
&
Time Travel Thursday at Brambleberry Cottage
&
Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch
&
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper

 
Thanks for visiting!





15 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful tablecloth. I really like it!
    The dishes are very pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tablescape puts me in a real Valentine's Day mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous tablecloth. How perfect and your tablescape is stunning. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tablescape is gorgeous! I love it all! Thank you for stopping by my blog, so I could find yours! I'm a new follower. I 'm looking forward to more great posts! Your table cloths in your banner are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the nice comments! I'm following your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty tablecloth and all that's on top, lol. Your tablescape is beautiful. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tablecloth, and most vintage linens. The table looks delightfully inviting.

    Have a wonderful St. Valentine's Day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so pretty...beautiful tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely table for Valentine's Day! Beautiful clicks.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    Sanghamitra.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tablecloth, I love all the vintage ones specially and just perfect with the beautiful dishes! Love the pitures you took and it's a lovely Valentine's tablescape. Have a wonderful Sunday.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam,
    Everything is so pretty. I love your pink floral table cloth. The dishes are lovely. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tablecloth makes a stunning backdrop for your beautiful pink table setting. Absolutely perfect for Heart Day! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pinks! Your table is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful cloth - amazing color. I'm so happy you brought this post to Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.