Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fabulous Flowers & Fenton!


I think it's been way too long since I've
displayed a tablecloth!

I guess I was feeling "blue", as you can see by the
tablecloth ladder & table.


Who could help but be cheered up by this bright floral tablecloth!

Thanks to my VTLC friend Gayle, I know the pattern is Mayfair
and the maker is E/S Town and Country.


Little red cardinal pie bird by Pfaltzgraf~the Virginia state bird
Depression glass candle holders
&
Fenton jadeite glass bowl

My husband gave me the Fenton piece for Christmas. 
We were traveling and stopped at an Antique Mall.  While I 
was buried in a booth* filled with vintage linens, he found it, knew I
would love it, bought it and hid it out in the car...he's sneaky that way!  

It has 3 little dolphin feet.  Here's a close-up.



*Uppity Women, Winston Salem, NC (great stuff!)

Thanks for dropping in.  I'm closing with a photo of a
peacock reverse painted on glass vintage tray,
 just because it makes me smile.





8 comments:

  1. Oh your husband *is* sneaky! How fun!

    Your linens look great on the ladder. Can you believe i passed up a ladder like that at the thrifts once? I wanted it but didn't have anywhere to put it but now I would have a place for one!

    PS I got your little surprise package sent off but the PO warned us that the mail is running slow because of all the snow.

    Have a great day Pam! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep looking, bet you'll find another ladder. I love mine! I'll be looking for the package.

      Thanks again Holly!

      Delete
  2. Your tablecloths are so pretty. They make a wonderful backdrop hanging on the ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Pam! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad you did, because it led me to yours. I love your tablecloth. It made me smile, because it looks so much like the tables my grandmother would set when I was a kid. Thanks for that memory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment I joined your blog, it's great~love anything mid-century. Got hooked when we got our Heywood Wakefield bedroom set and haven't stopped!

      Delete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think I am going to enjoy your blog (a follower now). Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry, I enjoyed your fun blog & am following too!

      Delete
  5. The tray is stunning. The table cloth charming. The pin display in your last post inspired. You have such good taste - and I'm not saying that because you visited my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.