Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

VTLC Secret Santa!

The Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club hosted it's online chat
for our annual Secret Santa last night!

It's always so much fun to exchange tablecloths and other vintage linens
with other "crazy for vintage tablecloths" members. 

Our live chat was hosted by Jimmie, our host-with-the-most. 
He organizes this for us each year, so a special Christmas
shout-out THANX to Jimmie!

All we have to do is grab our wine...or beverage of choice...
and join in.  As a member said last night, "there are no rules"!

**********************
My Secret Santa was no other than Holly, our club's Ms. Pres!
I couldn't have been luckier.  She sent me this gorgeous,
MWT Coronet Christmas decor tablecloth.


The design is very mid-century; with, bells, poinsettias, and ornaments.
The gold and silver threads running through the
design are still perfect! I love it!



Its very special to find a tablecloth in unused
 condition with the original tag still on.
It's even more special to receive one as a gift!



As if that wasn't enough, look at all these goodies.....
a Vera Bradley candle that smells heavenly, a sweet Czech pitcher,
adorable Christmas pin & vintage enamel flower pin.
She knows I'm almost as crazy about pins as I am about tablecloths! 

Yeah, she really did go overboard, she's a real treasure herself. 

I never thought I would have real online friends,
but the VTLC is a very special group
who make this Christmas even more special!

Merry Christmas to All!


4 comments:

  1. Fun! Once I have more table cloths, I will join, too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked everything Pam! I'm even happier to call you my friend!

    Merry Christmas!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tablecloth and wonderful other gifts !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are in a very special group -- what special gifts you received! Love the little pitcher!
    Have a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.