Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho...my messy table!

I realized I haven't posted my Christmas tablecloths
displayed on my table, because for a week it has
looked something like this!


Yikes, my new unworn NB sneakers, hummingbird feeder,
Roman ornaments I picked up at Replacements, Ltd. for
Christmas gifts, vintage Fire King pieces, lots of packing material,
AND
underneath all that is my Snowy Village tablecloth!

My goal is to clear the table today and take some pretty pics.!
So much fun Christmas stuff to do,
ready, set, go......


Ending with some pretties I consigned. 
They have all sold...always makes me a
little sad, but it helps to know they found
wonderful new homes for Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Now I found you I love vintage cloth too. Nice to see you around. Merry Christmas!

    Rednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' the kitty towel! And that looks like a couple of aprons under her -- sweet!
    And I love those tablecloths on your clothesline!
    Dropping by from Rednesday, and following to see your other tablecloths!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love any vintage linens. Your tablecloth, looks fine even covered up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tablecloth! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the sweet comments! I do appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dazzled by your (now sold) pretties!


    RED HAT

    Red hat, I am lonesome.
    Red hat, are you free?
    Red hat, please consider
    Coming home with me.

    I need a companion,
    One who’ll warm my head;
    I think you’ll do nicely,
    Hat of brilliant red.

    You’re the warmest color,
    Not like blue or green—
    Red hat at the vendor’s,
    Red hat, you’re my queen.


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Artisan in Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your vintage tablecloth. My kitchen table looks a lot like yours right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no...you are not alone. I have the twin to your table! Lots to do before it can be set for Christmas dinner!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.