Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Table


I Put together a quick whimsical Thanksgiving theme table!


Love the mid-century design of this untagged tablecloth.  Lil "stuffed" turkey is sitting on a vintage Haeger two-tier tidbit tray, ceramic candle holders are also Haeger.


Salt and Pepper shakers are sitting on mismatched Vera napkins.


Sweet little pilgrims were a Publix 2001 grocery store promotion, from when we
lived in West Palm Beach, FL.


Sweet little ducks in top hats are vintage "Made in Japan".


Here are a couple close-ups of the wonderful modern design.


I think using unconventional tablecloths with seasonal colors make for
creative Holiday tables!  Look below...do you agree?




I am thankful...

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear lady, I am just visiting you from lovely blogs site. Forgive my ignorance I didn't even know that there were vintage table cloth collectors..Your blog has opened my eyes your table settings and cloths are lovely, I love your display ladder too, what a great idea.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Nell from Australia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.