Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Past years Christmas tables!


I was browsing through past photos on my computer and found
a few favorite Christmas tables. 
This vintage tablecloth is a California Handprints (known as CHP).  
They manufactured a few tablecloths with pinecone designs,
so they must have been a popular theme.

My Mom passed the sweet angel (which is actually a tree-topper)
 on to me, as I loved it growing up.
The green candle holders are vintage moon and star pattern.


Another gorgeous vintage CHP, very mid-century modern. 
 The metallic gold looks new, so I believe this tablecloth
 was used for display and not for dinner.
Vintage white milk glass candleholders, one must be
hidden behind the Poinsettias!


I love china almost as much as tablecloths!  This china
was a gift from my husband about 10 years ago.  It was purchased
when we lived in Florida from a now defunct department store,
and sold as their store brand China. 

Since the design is harvest-fruit border, this china can be used
just as beautifully at Thanksgiving, as well as Christmas!

I received this gorgeous vintage Fallani & Cohn, by designers, "The Ryans"
 from last years Secret Santa, Deborah P.

Each year the VTLC hosts Secret Santa for us.  Names are drawn, we purchase a vintage
tablecloth and mail it to our "giftee".  A date and time is set for the online "party",
we get together for an online chat and take turns opening our gifts.  
It's always soooo much fun!


Last year my present to myself was this wonderfully retro
vintage tablecloth.  Santa in a hot air balloon...really?  LOL!

It was being sold on eBay by a fellow VTLC member Carolyn,
and I was lucky to find it!

Can't remember the maker, will have to do some
research and post it later.


Cute ribbon candy salt & pepper shakers sitting in a Christmas dish,
both thrift store finds. 
                                 
Enjoy this sweet little Napco Christmas girl head vase,
A Goodwill store find for me!


Thanks for visiting, I hope to add to this post, so please stop in again!







3 comments:

  1. Your vintage tablecloths are great treasures. What fun it would be to set a table with them each year. From our home to yours Happy Thanksgiving. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynne! I appreciate your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I luv your blog! What beautiful table settings! Happy Thanksgiving! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.