Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Liberty Corners Farm ~ Virginia



Disclaimer: This blog post has nothing to do with vintage tablecloths, but if you're not
offended by upland bird hunting,  please read on!




It was a beautiful fall morning at Liberty Corners Farm for the NUCS Pheasant Hunt/Field Trials. 



It's a beautiful old farm with several barns and outbuildings, so quaint,
I had to take a few photos.


Wonder what this old building was used for? 
Maybe some kind of coop.


Early Saturday morning the fields were all frosty, it was a gorgeous sight. 
Harry let Doyle have some fun running before the event started.


The day warmed up, and was sunny & beautiful! A perfect day for a Field Trial!
Doyle did so well he won 3rd prize!  This was only his 2nd time
participating in this type of event.   They had such a great time,
winning was just a bonus.

The prizes were  an orange hat for Harry,
 Doyle got his ribbon and a 50 lb. bag of dog food.


A well deserved play break after a great run!


My thrill was getting to walk a field with them after the event was finished.
Amazingly, I took this gorgeous photo.


 
We had an exhausting but exhilarating week-end,
and look forward to the next trial.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous place, handsome dog! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a hunter but all my boys are and they just love it!

    Thanks for coming by and complimenting my button ball garlands! thatt made me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.