Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hallo~Fall Table


Halloween is in a week, so it's time for a new fall table.


I coveted this tablecloth for quite awhile.  When I finally found it, it was a MWT version.  Good things come to those who wait!  It is tagged ML for Marlene Linens.  The pattern is named Bamboo.  Tropical theme tablecloths are favorites of mine.  The colors of burnt orange, yellow and green in this tablecloth just scream "fall", so I knew I had to use it. 


The center is highlighted by a green Dansk pitcher, and a vintage Napco flowered one.  They both sit on a sweet vintage hankie that belonged to a dear friend's mother.  The three metal pumpkins are Princess House, and the orange glass candle holders are vintage, maker unknown.


Here's a close-up of the gorgeous tablecloth pattern
and the attached label.




I was having too much fun to quit, so I set a hallo~fall theme on the sideboard too.


Vintage linen flowered tea towel, untagged, and depression glass candle holders.
 Halloween bandanna is new, but was irresistible. 

*******************************
Whats wrong with this picture?
Right, it doesn't belong, but Harry was proud of his catch ~ sea trout and rock fish, 
 so here they are!

Thanks for stopping in!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pam! Here's another Holly coming over from Holly's blog to welcome you to Blog land! Your header picture is just great! I love vintage linens on the line.

    I collect vintage table cloths too although I don't have many yet! I just bought a cherry one that I love and I've yet to show it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly! Thanks so much for your nice comments!
    I'm going to connect to your blog too. Nice to meet you! Pam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.