Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cock-A-Doodle-Doo

Sharing another table. This tablecloth was made by Leacock.   It is linen and is decorated with metallic gold. It is in excellent condition with the gold still intact, which makes me think it was hardly used or used mostly for display.

The tablecloth is aptly named "Coq d'Or",  meaning golden rooster.


The center of the table highlights a wood turned bowl on a farm themed tea towel,
and the cute Shawnee S&P shakers.   


Here is one more photo showing a close-up of the roosters. 


Sweet mid-century linen!


I'm linking through an old post, (one of my first which no one really saw),
so I can join in Rednesday.

Rednesday link!

Hoping my internet problems go away soon!

3 comments:

  1. You have a real jewel with that tablecloth. So different and interesting. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so darling Pam! Your linens are so charming and I love your wooden bowl.

    Happy Rednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, gosh! i am going crazy over here! I wish i had that! It is so darn cute, I love the farmers and the Roosters! It is crazy charming!!!!! I just have some plates and nick knacks and table ware, that would look sp cool on that!!! I am jealous! Great pictures! Hope you get your internet solved :))
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.