Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feelin' Blue

It's been raining non-stop since I woke up yesterday morning (not very week-end friendly) so I decided to share a couple of my blue tables.  This is a Startex (has the small flower symbol the company used), vintage orange glass candle sticks, and Russell Wright bowl~that seems to look great on any blue tablecloth!


Gorgeous California Handprints below
Vintage fabulous fish design candlesticks, a Christmas gift from hubby last year.  Yes, he does have great taste!
Rain, rain go away!





2 comments:

  1. Love both table settings. The fish candle sticks look like vaseline glass! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both settings are beautiful. I like how you color coordinated everything and the candle holders are gorge!

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.